Monday, July 21, 2014

Pipedream Polish Memory Loss

Hey everyone! After a whirlwind of a weekend, including a last minute trip to San Antonio, I am back with some awesome Indie polish today! Pipedream Polish is among one of my favorites and the newest collection, "A Night In Vegas," is beyond amazing. Eleven new polishes, four glitters and seven neons, make up this fun summer collection. April did a pre-sale a few weeks ago, and naturally I grabbed a bottle. It has taken me for ever to get it watched and photographed, but this is one seriously stunning polish!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


Pipe Dream Polish Memory Loss

Memory Loss is a bright almost neon teal crelly with green and teal hex glitters. I loooove this polish so damn much. The color is perfect, as well as the slight transparency of the crelly base that makes the glitter look like it is floating. The formula was a little thick but not problematic. This is two medium thick coats topped off with two coats of KB Shimmer Clearly On Top. It is top coat hungry, so that extra coat is needed to help smooth it out.



(Macro)

This is the only one I picked up from the Night In Vegas collection, but after seeing all the ahhhhmazing swatches, I am determined to grab a few more!! I definitely see a neon rainbow gradient in my future!

As of right now, the entire collection is in stock on the Pipedream Polish website and April is really great about keeping things in stock as well. On occasion, a popular polish will sell out very fast, tho! So If Memory Loss or any of the other fantastic polishes from this collection strike your fancy, get it quick!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Pipedream Polish is available on line. Products retail for $8.00 a piece.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty blue! I like the glitter bits in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh those glitters are magical! thanks lisa!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...