Saturday, August 9, 2014

Saturday Snapshot: Dreamy Summer Gradient

Hi friends! Today is a quickie post. Thursday, I review the Born Pretty water decals (you can read the full post here), but the gradient I did was so pretty that I felt it needed it's own post. So today you guys get it!




Used:

O.P.I. - MBSW
Floss Gloss - Wavepool
Floss Gloss - Pony

Make up Sponge

Gradients are my favorite thing to do, and I think I have gotten really good at them! A few nights ago, I asked the IG crowd what kind of tutorials I should post here on my blog, and I got a few requests for a gradient tutorial. I have done one in the past, (link here), but I think I might revisit it and share some tips and tricks I have learned. Or maybe do a tutorial about vertical gradients, multiple colors or angled gradients? So many ideas!!!



Hope you enjoyed the gradient as much as I did! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous gradient! I actually haven't done one in a while now. I might have to do one soon now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gradient, so pretty - the colors used are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to see how to do a circular gradient. My brain cannot figure out how to do it. I've only seen it a couple times and it looks HARD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...