Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Zoya Muse

Hey everyone! I have a short and simple post today. I still have a ridiculous amount of polish to swatch from birthday swaps and purchases, so I am sharing one today. As part of the Twinsie Tuesday group birthday exchange, I received Zoya Muse from Chelsea from Nailed Blog. The entire Zoya Bubbly collection is on my wish list and I am super excited that I have one now. I just need the rest of them, lol!

Please Note: Products shown were gifted to me for my personal use.





Zoya Muse (Bubbly Collection summer 2014)

Muse is a peacock blue jelly filled with golden shimmer and multi dimensional glitter (found in all the Bubbly shades). Holy crap this is one beautiful polish! It has a great mermaid effect that just screams summer time. It reminds me a lot of Charla - one of the most amazing polishes Zoya has ever made, but the glitter gives a different twist to it. The formula was great, smooth and applied easily. Surprisingly, it wasn't as sheer as I was expecting. This is two coats. The tiny bit of VNL (visible nail line) that can be seen in the photos isn't at all noticeable in person. 



(Macro)


I just love the glitter pieces. It's like the awesome Zoya foils, but sooo much better! After wearing Muse, I am really excited to get the rest of the Bubbly collection. Once again, Zoya has killed it with amazing summer polishes.

Please Note: Products shown were gifted to me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Zoya Muse and the rest of the Bubbly collection is available on line. Products retail for $9 a piece.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty blue! I love the sparkles and the jelly look to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...