Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Halloween

Hey everyone! Well it's been a couple of weeks since I posted with the Twinsie Tuesday group. I am always so upset with myself when I miss a post, so hopefully that wont happen for a long time. This week we are posting Halloween themed looks and I am kinda glad for it, otherwise I may not have done one this year!




Used:

Takko Lacquer - Physical Graffiti
Takko Lacquer - Créature

MoYou London Pro collection - plate #3

After I swatched Physical Graffiti this weekend, I thought it would make a really cool background color for some nail art. Usually I try to stick with creams for nail art because I think the added shimmer or glitter can take away from the look, but in some cases it adds to it instead! I love how edgy this turned out. Still Halloween without being over the top.



As always, be sure to check out what spooky treat the Twinsies have for you today!



Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Anna at Going to the Showing
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
           Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

5 comments:

  1. Great job. It's such a delicate looking design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice! I like how subtle the spider webs are which is how they are in real life too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so delicate and gorgeous--LOVE! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how subtle the stamping is! I also like that this isn't a super typical look for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...