Saturday, June 6, 2015

Rescue Beauty Lounge Pretty Gritty (Refinery 29 Collaberation)

Hey y'all! So it has been far too long since I have posted about RBL. I honestly just haven't had it in my budget to spend that kind of money on polish, but when Ji has a sale, then I do tend to take advantage! That's what I did last time around. A few months ago, there as a 40% off sale on a lot of the RBL catalog and I snagged one of the newer shades on my wishlist!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


Rescue Beauty Lounge Pretty Gritty (Refinery 29 Collaboration)

Pretty Gritty is a smokey muted plum purple with chunky golden shimmer throughout. This. This is why I covet RBL polish like no other (except Takko Lacquer!) polish on the market. There is true artistry behind each bottle of delicious color. It is flawless. And I have nothing like it in my collection. But again, I would expect nothing less from this brand! Each one is a treasure all on it's own. The formula is perfection, applied smooth as silk in one dreamy coat! I did top it, as per usual, with my go-to KBShimmer Clearly On Top top coat to seal it and give it a glossy finish.





(Macro)

Ahhh. I could literally go on forever about how much my heart belongs to Rescue Beauty polish, but I will not. Cause that would bore most of you...

Anyway! I am off to swimming lessons with the small person! Hope you all have a great day!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Rescue Beauty Lounge products can be found on line. Products retail for $20 a piece.



1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous purple! I tend to like color that have a golden shimmer running through it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...