Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Oldest Untried

Hi friends! This week's Twinsie theme is our "oldest untried" and well, I usually don't have a big pile of untrieds laying around! I tend to immediately use a polish, either on a swatch wheel or wear it as soon as I get it, lol! I am definitely one for instant gratification. But I did manage to find one that I have yet to wear that is actually pretty old. 

I am a huge Pahlish fan, if you haven't figured that out yet, so having a Pahlish polish that I haven't actually worn is really strange. Jardim Botanico came out last summer and all I ever did was swatch it on a swatch stick for my collection catalog. So this may actually be a first!



Pahlish Jardim Botanico

Jardim Botanico is such a bright and vibrant color! I'm not quite sure why I waited so long? Nail polish problems, right?!?


Unfortunately it isn't available anymore, but if you see it in a blog sale, be sure to grab it! And as always, don't forget my wonderful Twinsies!


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...