Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Splatter

Hiiiii!!!! I didn't forget about you guys, I promise. Sometimes, life catches up with me and I have to put my focus elsewhere. But I am still around, just working on other things, or taking some time off to de-stress and spend the day outside with my family. I hope you all understand, and know that I love my blog and I love sharing awesome nail polish and nail art with you guys!

And in that spirit, I have a fun design for today's Twinsie Tuesday post! The theme this week is Splatter! I and really excited for it, especially since I haven't done a splatter mani in ages!



Used:

O.P.I. - MBSW
O.P.I. - Amazon...Amazoff
O.P.I. - My Dogsled Is  A Hybrid
O.P.I. - That's Hula-rious

Plastic straw

Splatter manis are super easy, fun and messy! If you haven't tried one before, all you do is paint your nails a base color and the dip a drinking straw into nail polish (I used a paper plate as a palette) and blow onto your nail. I used similar colors this time, to give the splatter an ombré effect. 



The rest of the Twinsies have also created awesome designs for the Splatter theme, so be sure to check their posts out!



Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish

6 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...