Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Revisit A Theme

Hi friends! Well it looks like I missed a whole week of posting and we are back to another Twinsie Tuesday post. In my defense, I have been working on the story I am writing like crazy. Unfortunately nail polish and blogging have been severely neglected, but I do have some Sally Hansen polish that I need to post in the very near future!

For today's Twinsie theme, we are revisiting a previous them that we missed out on the first time around. One of the first themes I remember skipping was the Negative Space theme. It has been a nail art "to-do" for quite some time and with all the craziness of my life over the last year, it just never happened. So yay for second chances!



Used:

O.P.I. - MBSW

Maybelline Bleached Neons - Coral Heat
Maybelline Bleached Neons - Bleached In Peach
Maybelline Bleached Neons - Ultra Violet
Maybelline Bleached Neons -
Maybelline Bleached Neons - Lime Accent

Chevron nail vinyl guides

For this look, I was inspired by this post from Paulina's Passion (who in turn was inspired by Paula of @just1nail). I love love love this design so hard! Except my flowers didn't turn out as nice as I had hoped. Oh well, that's what I get for rushing the design.


I really love the negative space nail art trend and I hope I can find time to play around with it some more!

Be sure to stop by my lovely Twinsies blogs to see which theme they chose to revisit. 


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish



5 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...